Join us for this immersive Autumn Garden Class that will help you cultivate a garden that reflects the magic and unique charm of the season. Learn how to create stunning Autumn displays that can serve as a focal point in your garden. Discover creative ways to combine plants, textures and colours and learn essential maintenance practices to keep your garden in optimal condition for the season. There’ll be plenty of time to engage in a Question & Answer session with our experienced horticulturist.
GC Classes and Workshops
All Classes are from 11.00am – 1.00pm unless otherwise stated.
Attending for the first time?
- There’s plenty of onsite parking at the nursery
- This class is held outdoor under cover
- Dress for the weather conditions and wear comfortable shoes for a walk around the nursery
- Bring along your Garden Clinic Membership card to receive your Garden Clinic membership benefit of 10% discount on plants with our Nursery Partner
- Bring a pen and paper, come a little earlier, get a good seat
- Morning tea is provided unless otherwise stated. Please advise any special dietary requirements by calling us