Come along to our Camellia Workshop at Camellia Grove Nursery where they have a rich history as a premium grower of camellias for over 80 years. Explore the diverse varieties of camellias, including japonica, sasanqua and reticulata and their ideal growing conditions. Learn what's best for pots, soil preparation, companions, pruning strategies, feeding and pests and diseases. We touch on the fascinating history of camellias around the world and conclude with a walk around the nursery. There'll be plenty of time for questions.
GC Classes and Workshops
***This class is from 10am - 12.00noon***
Attending for the first time?
- There’s limited onsite parking at the nursery with additional parking accross the road in Abbott Place
- This class is held outdoors and undercover
- Dress for the weather conditions and wear comfortable shoes for a walk around the nursery
- Bring along your Garden Clinic Membership card to receive your Garden Clinic membership benefit of 10% discount on plants with our Nursery Partner
- Bring a pen and paper, come a little earlier, get a good seat
- Morning tea is not provided but the nursery has an onsite cafe for you to purchase tea/coffee and delicious sweets after the workshop https://cafeser.com.au/