Join us for a journey into the world of citrus with fourth generation citrus grower Mark Engall. Discover the secrets to cultivating these iconic fruits, from selecting the right varieties to mastering the art of care and maintenance. This popular workshop will cover the best varieties, fertiliser requirements, citrus in containers and how to control pests and diseases. We also taste test different citrus varieties.
There'll be plenty of time for questions.
GC Classes and Workshops
All Classes are from 11.00am – 1.00pm unless otherwise stated.
Attending for the first time?
- There’s plenty of onsite parking at the nursery
- This class is held outdoors so bring a hat and sun screen
- Dress for the weather conditions and wear comfortable shoes for a walk around the nursery
- Bring along your Garden Clinic Membership card to receive your Garden Clinic membership benefit of 10% discount on plants with our Nursery Partner
- Bring a pen and paper, come a little earlier, get a good seat
- Morning tea is provided unless otherwise stated. Please advise any special dietary requirements by calling us