Come along to Honeysuckle Garden Centre Mosman because it's time to get excited about a new gardening year with our informative Spring class. Bulbs and blossoms are flowering and it’s time to celebrate the warmer days and beautiful perfumes that signify that spring has sprung. In this class you will learn the essential techniques, tips and tricks to create and maintian a blooming paradise in your own garden. Topics covered include plant selection, maintenance, pests and diseases plus jobs for the season. We’ll have plenty of time for questions.
GC Classes and Workshops
All Classes are from 11.00am – 1.00pm unless otherwise stated.
Attending for the first time?
- There’s plenty of onsite parking at the nursery
- This class is held outdoor under cover
- Dress for the weather conditions and wear comfortable shoes for a walk around the nursery
- Bring along your Garden Clinic Membership card to receive your Garden Clinic membership benefit of 10% discount on plants with our Nursery Partner
- Bring a pen and paper, come a little earlier, get a good seat
- Morning tea is provided unless otherwise stated. Please advise any special dietary requirements by calling us
Honeysuckle Garden Mosman
500 Military Rd
Mosman NSW 2088