Linda's Honey-Do List for Winter
Jog your memory with Linda’s list of winter gardening jobs.
- Sharpen your tools, clean them regularly and store small hand tools in a bucket of clean sand with a little multipurpose 3 in 1 oil to moisten.
- Indoor plant care
- Citrus pruning time
- Fruit tree planting time
- Get into the veggie patch as there’s still time to plant Brassica vegetables including broccoli, sprouting broccoli, cabbage, turnips/turnip greens, rocket, kale, and all types of lettuce. Also plant shelling peas and sugar snaps now the weather is a little cooler and it’s the perfect time for lettuces.
- Strawberry runners trimmed and cut.
- Stone fruit spray to prevent peach leaf curl
- plus her quick 5 second recipe for kale chips
- Fix for a Sulking magnolia
- Green Madonna lily
- & she answers whether grass clippings can be used as mulch
Ask a question via our Facebook page
Keep connected with us on Instagram
Podcast by: Linda Ross
About this podcastDate: 15 June 2018 Author: Linda Ross
Phone: 1300 133 100
Quote your membership number