How to make Power Soil04 July 2019 Linda Ross
Give the warm season vegetable patch a big boost before seedlings go in.
Use our Power Soil recipe and get ready for take-off!
For every square metre of your kitchen garden mix up the following:
- One handful of blood and bone
- One handful of potash
- Half a bag of cow manure
- One shovel of homemade compost
- One handful of Dynamic Lifter
- A sprinkle of dolomite or garden lime
- Rock minerals as per packet directions
- Eco-hydrate or Wettasoil as per packet directions.