This popular hands on class is hosted by Cut Above Tools. Learning how to sharpen tools like secateurs, shovels, hoes, spades and pruning shears not only saves you money in the long term but can make a world of a difference to the effectiveness of how they perform. Here we share the tips for sharpening the most common gardening tools. Attendees can bring 3 tools and we’ll teach you how to sharpen them on the day. All cleaning and sharpening tools are provided for this class as well as morning tea.
Attending for the first time?
- There’s plenty of onsite parking
- This class is held indoors
- Bring along a maximum of 3 tools for sharpening
- Bring a pen and paper, come a little earlier, get a good seat
- Morning tea is provided unless otherwise stated. Please advise any special dietary requirements by calling us